Coffee Break

Smells Like Freshly Ground Heaven

Welcome


This blog talks about everything and anything under the sun.


From music, to love, to life - kinda like the stuff people talk about, over a cup of coffee.


Batangas Brew

Popularly known as Kapeng Barako, and originates from the province of Batangas, in the Philippines.

Barako is a Filipino term for an animal male stud that has become associated with the image of a strong man.

The coffee is so-called because of its imposing and distinct pungent aroma.

The Tower

Traveled over stick and stone

my feet are worn and so is my soul

I contemplate to be saved

by myth known to mist alone.


Oh guardian of the morning sound,

tell me where peace can be found

eternal and overflowing

as water falls in many forms

the life it ends in few brick walls.


I journey on through jungle leaves

Through dirty steppes, through desert sand

Through mountain rocks ten times a hill,

I seek to find and find I will.


And in an instant I stand before

A giant mass of black galore

A solitary statue of past and future

A shadow which casts a thousand worlds.


Gray, undetermined tower of molds

You despise and yet behold

The beauty you radiate

Fills me whole and then I watch and be told.


You have come to seek the truth,

Please be aware for I will tell your soul

When everything is finished, I make you a brick

To fit in this body of decaying stone.


I am saved, I scream to have and to hold

The tower of mercy before me

A ruin of souls

A tower of power alone in the sea

And now my destiny is filled

eternally.
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent